1. How do I use bar soap?
- Wet your hands or the area of your body that you want to wash with warm water.
- Grab the bar of soap and lather it up by rubbing it between your hands or directly onto your skin. You can also use a washcloth or loofah to create a lather.
- Use the lather to gently massage your skin, paying special attention to areas that need extra cleaning, such as your underarms, feet, or hands.
- Leave soap on skin for 2-5 mins before rinsing.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water to remove all the soap and lather.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel. Be gentle and avoid rubbing too hard, as this can irritate your skin.
- Store your bar of soap in a dry, well-ventilated area between uses. This will help it last longer and prevent it from getting too mushy.
Overall, using bar soap is a simple and effective way to keep your skin clean and moisturized.
2. What makes handmade soap different from store-bought soap?
Handmade soap is typically made in small batches with high-quality ingredients, such as natural oils and butters, that are carefully chosen for their skin-nourishing properties. Handmade soap is also free from synthetic dyes, harsh chemicals and preservatives that can be found in store-bought soap.
3. Are your products cruelty-free?
Yes, all of our products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. We believe in ethical practices in all aspects of our business.
4. Can I use your soap if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, we offer a variety of soap options that are gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. However, we recommend patch testing any new product on a small area of skin before using it all over to ensure that you do not have an adverse reaction.
5. What is the shelf life of your products?
Since our products are made with natural ingredients and no harsh preservatives, they typically have a shelf life of 6-12 months. However, we recommend using them within 6 months of purchase for maximum freshness and efficacy.
6. Do you offer customization or personalized orders?
Yes, we customize products to meet your skincare needs, we also offer personalized orders for weddings, baby showers, corporate events, and other special occasions. We can work with you to create a unique product that meets your needs and preferences.
7. Do you offer international shipping?
Unfortunately, at this time we only ship within the United States. Please check our shipping policy for more information and pricing.
8. Can I return or exchange a product?
Do to the nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns. If there is an issue with your product, please contact us so that we may assist you.
9. How can I contact you if I have a question or concern?
You can reach us through our website's contact form, email, or social media channels. We are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.